Website Design Portfolio
United Way of Elkhart County
Chupp's Piano Service
View our complete portfolio
Updating your website can be a real headache. It is important to keep the content on your website fresh and updated so visitors have a reason to return. We have created two options that help simplify website management and updates.
1. Content Management System (WebAdmin)
We have developed a proprietary web-based content management system that can be quickly adapted to any website. A content management system (CMS) is basically a program that allows you full control over your website.
Advantages of the WebAdmin
- The WebAdmin is flexible. It allows you to edit various sections of your website with ease; you can post a news item, add an upcoming event to your calendar, update a product description, view website leads, and more!
- The WebAdmin is intuitive. Designed similar to the applications you use every day, the WebAdmin has a tabbed interface and familiar icons that make it easy for you to learn and begin using the WebAdmin immediately.
Disadvantages of the WebAdmin
- The WebAdmin is easy to use, but you have to use it for it to be effective! Sometimes this requires a staff member spending a certain amount of time every day making sure the website is being updated.
- Pricing is based on the amount of content on your website that will need to be updated. Contact us to get a quote for your website.
2. Website Support Plan
If you would rather put the job of updating your website in our hands, the Support Plan is what you are looking for. You pay for a block of time every year, at a discounted rate of course, and then you get to use that time for whatever website updates you want.
- Just send us an email and we start working on your updates within 24 hours. Many times a small update or change only takes an hour to complete.
- Your time block can be spent on any updates related to your website, instead of just editing pre-defined areas.
Our standard plan is $800 for a block of 10 hours. The cost to you per hour is only $80! We always provide a complete report of all time spent. Contact us if you need a custom quote.
Ready to get started? Call us at (877) 9-STREAM and let us take over the headache of maintaining your website.
Contact us today and we will setup a time to discuss your website maintenance project.